Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Days 12 & 13 - Go Ahead and Laugh

Every day, before starting pressurization, they ask us if we have various things - Cell phones, tablets, remote controls for cars. 

Remote controls for cars.

I think, what, I'm going to bring a remote control for a car, but not the toy car? That makes no sense. 

I mean, as long as you're still thinking like a 6-year-old boy.

It finally dawned on me that they were talking about the car remotes that you use to unlock real cars. 
To be fair, I don't exactly have one of those - it's integrated into the car key, but still... it took me over two weeks to figure out that they're not talking about toys.

Oh well... I hope this amuses my readers. 

As to how the treatment's going, I'm still exhausted. Someone brought over dinner tonight, and I can't even begin to say how grateful I am. Last night, someone else brought over doughnuts, which were also delicious and gratitude-inducing and I'm kind of a little teary-eyed about how sweet my friends are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment